Latest Mobile Phone And Tablet Price in Malaysia
Latest Phone Price in Malaysia
Check Latest Mobile Phone Price In Malaysia
Mesramobile.com provides the best way to check the latest prices for smartphones and tablets in Malaysia. On our site have over 27 popular mobile phone brands in the world. We also provide full specifications and release date, review, rating, phone comparison and more to give the best information needed by consumer to choose their smartphone base on their budget. This price is only valid in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Johor, Penang, Perak, Pahang, Negeri Sembilan, Kedah, Malacca, Terengganu, Kelantan, Perlis, Sabah and Sarawak.
Type Of Mobile Phone And Tablet In Market
- Flagship Or High-End Smartphone – Flagship model or a high-end device is the best mobile phone from smartphone maker. It has a premium design with a metal frame or glass, excellent performance and the latest technology. For this Mobile Phone price is also quite high, reaching RM3000 in Malaysia Market. Hot devices such as Apple iPhone, the Samsung Galaxy S series, HTC One Family, Sony Xperia Z series and Family of LG G.
- Mid-Range Smartphone – For the mid-range devices is the most popular mobile phone available on the market. This is because it offers relatively good specifications, including a more stylish design and useful camera features at an affordable price. Brands like Samsung, Lenovo, Xiaomi, Asus is quite popular in the mid-range smartphone market.
- Entry-Level Smartphone – The devices are also known as affordable cell phone with lower prices. Normally it will be present with a display of 5.0 inches and below, 8 Megapixel camera, limited memory space and so on. Its design is also quite simple with the external frame made of polycarbonate. For this Entry Level cell phone Price usually priced below RM500 in Malaysia.
- Phablet – Phablet refers to large sized Smartphone. Most of them have a display size from 5.5 inches to 6.9 inches. These models are often known by the name “Note, Max, Plus, Mega” and others that show it comes with a large display. Also, there is the model that comes with a stylus like available on the Samsung Galaxy Note.
- Tablet – No need to explain more about the Tablet. Of course, we already know that the tablet is a device with a display size of 7.0 inches and upwards. The tablet is less suitable for making voice calls because of their large size. It is more appropriate for surfing, watching the video or movie and so forth. Some tablet also comes with a stylus for making sketches or taking notes.
- Hybrid Tablet – The hybrid tablet also known as 2-IN-1 tablet/laptop that is quite popular in the market presently. It comes with a detachable keyboard that allows it to become a Laptop or Tablet. For the Tablet Hybrid price in the market is certainly higher than other regular tablet models. Among the popular models such as the Microsoft Surface, Asus Transformer and more.
Mobile Phone in The News